next ac // begins feb 1st
welcome to whispers into screams! this site is au post the season 4 mid-season finale. please read the rules and check out the canon list!
we are officially open as of july 17, 2015. stop in the cbox and say hi. have fun and don't get eaten! (by zombies or cannibals!)
skin credit goes to miss texas, custom structure scripts go to black, and the toggle cbox goes to subdevo. writing belonging to their respective writers.
|Help Search Members Calendar Arcade TagBox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Dec 12 2015, 12:22 PM
This is a very simple timeline, more of an important dates list. If you would like to know more in-depth for what relates to what in the show, please visit this site. HERE
- Beginning of the outbreak.
It takes about two weeks for things to get really bad. Over those two weeks there are reports of people attack others and of shootings and riots.
The army comes in soon after and tries for about two weeks in some places, a month in others, to keep things contained. But even they are overrun.
- About where the episode Too Far Gone is in the show. This is where we go AU. It during the Governor's attack on the Prison with what is left of Martinez's camp. The prison group is separated.
- After months of traveling in smaller groups, the Convoy is finally reunited. After Eugene's secret mission is revealed, they decide to continue traveling east to Washington D.C.
- It comes out that Eugenes secret mission was a lie. The group settles temporarily in an abandoned safe zone in Arlington, VA while they wait for winter to pass and decide where to go from here.
- A hurricane hits the east coast. The resulting storm reaches the Convoy in Arlington, forcing them to hunker down for safety. The storm causes flooding and some structural damage to the safe zone they're living in.
- Rick's Convoy makes contact with another group of survivors. After some discussion they decide to take a look at this Alexandria place. Finding it acceptable, the Convoy moves into Alexandria and joins their ranks.
The site goes by season rather than month as posting does not happen that quickly. The current season is SPRING but will be switching to SUMMER on JUNE 1st.
This means that it has been FOUR YEARS since the outbreak.
Sig by Phoenix // Avi by Me!
Posted: Sep 14 2017, 09:19 AM
To make the seasons a little simpler, the staff has decided that we will be changing season at the beginning of the following months:
Spring will begin March 1st.
Summer will begin June 1st.
Fall will begin September 1st.
Winter will begin December 1st.
Below is a list of each month and what season it will be in:
Jan - Mid Winter
Feb - Late Winter
March - Early Spring
April - Mid Spring
May - Late Spring
June - Early Summer
July - Mid Summer
Aug - Late Summer
Sept - Early Fall
Oct - Mid Fall
Nov - Late Fall
Dec - Early Winter
Sig by Phoenix // Avi by Me!