Events
updates
next ac // begins aug 26th

welcome to whispers into screams! this site is au post the season 4 mid-season finale. please read the rules and check out the canon list!

we are officially open as of july 17, 2015. stop in the cbox and say hi. have fun and don't get eaten! (by zombies or cannibals!)
staff
credits
skin credit goes to miss texas, custom structure scripts go to black, and the toggle cbox goes to subdevo. writing belonging to their respective writers.
Current Season/Year:
Winter 2014

Add Reply
New Poll

GND Group Plotter, Calling all GND members!
Rebecca Burns
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 03:29 PM

ka-bar (knife)

9mm Browning High Power
Group Not Dead

Hello my lovelies!
As many of you know, I have meniacal plans for this group
-pause for villainous laughter-
In the interest of keeping everyone on the same page, we have a Group Information Page that I'm still working on filling with specifics as far as the timeline and the plots. But since I like when everyone gets to participate, I've made this group plotter. It's meant for all of the members of GND to offer suggestions or ideas for the big events they'll be facing soon. Below is a master list of Players and all their characters in GND (plus a couple who are GND adjacent) as well as some of the most recent, current, and future happenings for the group! At the bottom there is also a thread sign up where group threads will be available to sign up for from time to time. If you have an idea for a group thread and want to get others in GND in on it and aware, respond with the details here and I'll add it to the list!

PAST MACHINATIONS!

Group Not Dead began as a small group of survivors - three siblings surviving the end of the world together. Over time, they gained friends and found family, becoming a larger group of survivors. Their leader - Becca Burns - traveled with her brother Caleb and sister Sarah from Kentucky, down through Tennessee to Georgia, then back north to Virginia where they eventually settled. The place they chose to settle was the Burns Ranch, a horse farm that belonged to their family, where they found a few relatives and other survivors alive and kickin'. After a few months of rest, Becca and a couple other members of the group went on a trip, the goal of which was to see who and what was left in the eastern portions of Virginia. Becca's own personal goal was to find some sign of her father. Their trip was a success and they located allies, gained members, and even Gerald Burns, but it took much longer than anticipated to return to the ranch. Meanwhile, at the ranch, the rest of the group survived well... until a massive storm burnt down one of the barns, broke holes in the fences, and caused more than one of their number to be injured. Eventually a large group of walkers made their way inside the fences and they had to abandon the ranch and flee to the safety of a nearby farm. When Becca and her small band of travelers returned the feared the worst, but were reunited quickly with the rest of their group. They were then faced with a decision: try to stay and clear the ranch and build a society there in the middle of Farmville, VA, or leave for Norfolk where supplies and allies could be found. They chose to make the journey to Norfolk and after a long, wearying trip, made it to Old Dominion University, a college in Norfolk. There, they cleared one of the dorms and a couple smaller buildings and set about preparing for the coming winter.

CURRENT MACHINATIONS!
Presently Group Not Dead has carved out a small base among the remains of Old Dominion University. They're focused on scavenging for food and supplies, hunting what they can, and fortifying their position while waiting for the chill of winter to pass. They have allies nearby in the form of the IRA, though they only make contact once every week or so to trade and exchange information. They'll be spending a lot of time within the college grounds clearing walkers from various portions of the campus as well, so as to make use of the other facilities there.

FUTURE MACHINATIONS!
When spring finally comes, the group will spend a lot more time turning the college campus into more than some fortified buildings to squat in. Their goal is to build a community, a home, that can sustain their numbers. They'll plow areas for crops, turn the old garages into makeshift stables, and find a way to pipe in fresh drinking water from the nearby rivers among other projects.

GROUP NOT DEAD MEMBERS!

Player - Charrie - Former Occupation - Group RoleNPC's
  • Connie Scott - Rancher - ranching/kitchen
  • Elijah - Marine medic - medic/security
  • Rick Scott - Rancher - Farming mostly
  • Leah Scott - Student/ Rancher - horses/cooking/laundry/babysitting
  • Elizabeth Burns-Andrews - mischeif, she's a 2 YO
  • miscellaneous farm hand 1 - Rancher - horses
  • miscellaneous farm hand 2 - Rancher - miscellaneous livestock
  • miscellaneous farm hand 3 - Rancher - farming

GROUP NOT DEAD NOMADS!
Nomadic friends of GND who haven't officially joined up, but sure do hang around a lot.
Player - Charrie - Former Occupation - Group Role

Jobs/Skills Needed in GND
The following jobs or skills that need filling in GND.
Position(s) Completely Filled
Needed

Leaders
Assistants
Architects
Gardeners/Farmers
Hunters/Trappers/Fishers
Educators for children
Educators for adults (Weapons training, special skills, etc.)
Cooks
Doctors
Medics/Nurses
Guards/Watch Duty
Patrols
Supply Runners
Self-Defense instructors
Construction
Electricians
Repair Workers
Child Care Professionals
Recruiters
Pantry Attendants
Inventory and Rationing

GROUP NOT DEAD ALLIES!
Group - Location - Leader

GROUP NOT DEAD WANTS!
Official GND Wanted Ad

Group Thread Sign Up
Just a small list of GND threads for people to sign up for!
FALL 2013
Thread Title - Location - Basic Plot - Charries Involved
  • TBA
  • TBA
WINTER 2013-2014
Thread Title - Location - Basic Plot - Charries Involved
  • TBA
  • TBA

Keep in mind that all of these plots and threads are pretty vaguely plotted at the moment. They're subject to changes in the future but the basic idea should still be there. Also, there will obviously be more threads in between, these are just the major bullet points. I call this the "Messy Plotter" because everything here is up for debate and opinions are welcome. The Group Information Page is where the solid permanent things are, and I will add to it as we go as a point of reference for anyone who may go on LOA or who might be new to GND. Also, try to take any one on one plotting elsewhere to discuss details (skype, PM, aim, etc.) just for the sake of keeping this thread from getting overwhelmed.

Well, I think that's all for now! Reply with any suggestions or volunteer for threads here, or if you'd like to keep a thought private pm me at my Jenks account!

--------------------
user posted image
PMGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Rebecca Burns
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 09:29 AM

ka-bar (knife)

9mm Browning High Power
Group Not Dead

UPDATED: 1/10/18

--------------------
user posted image
PMGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Karlton Webber
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 05:04 PM

Longbow

Hunting Knife
Group Not Dead

So I guess Karlton'd be a hunter/trapper with off brand guard duties/watch? seems to be the you know position we've put him in.

You wanted information on his sister so let's do that shall we;
Name; Soe Marie Webber
Age; 22
Occupation; Inventory & rationing//Architect.
Short write up thing for you to get an idea of her I guess?; Soe's the brains of the pair, before the end of the world she was a successful civil engineer who blitzed through college without breaking a sweat. She was still early in her career and even during college she took the time to support her brother through his addiction issues.
She's resourceful, intelligent, sweet, generous and she is struggling to cope with the trials of the apocalypse because she wants to see the best in people.

Um I guess that fills what you asked me to do? xD let me know if you need more?
K? cool.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine
Sister Site:
NickPicHost RPG-D Olympus Has Fallen Indestructible Darkness  photo sadbutton_zpspmcfy0ik.png 1FC UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED BLB