Events
updates
next ac // begins aug 26th

welcome to whispers into screams! this site is au post the season 4 mid-season finale. please read the rules and check out the canon list!

we are officially open as of july 17, 2015. stop in the cbox and say hi. have fun and don't get eaten! (by zombies or cannibals!)
staff
credits
skin credit goes to miss texas, custom structure scripts go to black, and the toggle cbox goes to subdevo. writing belonging to their respective writers.
Current Season/Year:
Fall 2013

Add Reply
New Poll

DM10 Group Plotter
Ryder Hawthorne
 Posted: May 24 2017, 02:39 PM

Walking staff

Knife
Dirty Memphis 10

Helloooo!
Jenks here with your group plotter for Dirty Memphis 10! For those who don't know much about DM10, they're a group of survivors gathered here and there by Ryder Hawthorne and her new friends. Until recently, they lived in her converted mechanic garage. Now they're settling into the Dragonfly Inn, the inn where Sam Evans worked as groundskeeper before the outbreak and has lived since.

This plotter is to serve as a messy place to plan group threads and plot and connect with other members of the group. There's also a more formal Group Information Page with more detailed information on their location, timeline, members, and some images. If you haven't yet, please go there and fill out any pertinent information for your DM10 charrie!

Dirty Memphis 10 Members
To make plotting easier, here's a list of all the current players and characters in DM10
Player - Charrie - Former Occupation - Group RoleNPC Members
Player - Charrie - Former Occupation - Group RoleFuture Members
Since there's going to be a sort of merger of two groups soon, I'm also providing the names of those who will join after that group merge. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT IN THE SAME PLACE RIGHT NOW. But I know some people like to get a jump on plotting!
Player - Charrie - Former Occupation - Group RoleCurrent Plots
Currently DM10 is settling into the Dragonfly Inn. Some of their stuff is probably still at Ryders garage and they are maintaining the garden there still too. Soon, probably in the summer, they'll be forced from their new home and out of Richmond in general. I've been toying with this being the result of a horde of walkers passing through, but it could just as easily be a forest fire or an attack by raiders. If you have suggestions for why they decide to leave, speak up! I'd love to hear your ideas :] Once the group has been forced from their home they'll go north for no particular reason other than its the direction they started out in. In northern Virginia, DM10 will run into another small group of survivors who will band with them. The whole lot of them will move into another Inn (Bellemont Farms BnB) then in northern Virginia. All that wont happen until summer at the earliest, so for now have fun with moving to the Dragonfly Inn plots!

If you have any ideas for current or future plots for the group at large, feel free to mention them below or send me a pm at my Jenks account!

DM10 Wanted AdsGroup Thread Sign Up
  • Unsteady - Moving Day - takes place early spring after all current members have joined - the group packs up their essentials and hikes over to the Dragonfly - minimum 3 people - Ryder Hawthorne, and Sophie Silvers - Started by Sophie
  • DMT has to make a run for it because walkers overrun their new home at the Dragonfly Inn and Dani gets separated from the group. - Minimum 4 (but I'd like it if everyone could get in on the thread) - Ryder Hawthorne, Sophie Silvers
  • The group runs into a russian guy as they travel north and the russian dude (Brayden) decides they aren't half bad and takes them in - Minimum 3 - Ryder Hawthorne, Sophie Silvers

--------------------
user posted image
PMGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Ryder Hawthorne
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 08:32 AM

Walking staff

Knife
Dirty Memphis 10

UPDATED: 8/7/17

--------------------
user posted image
PMGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine
Sister Site:
NickPicHost RPG-D Olympus Has Fallen Indestructible Darkness  photo sadbutton_zpspmcfy0ik.png 1FC UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED BLB