Events
updates
next ac // ends July 1st

welcome to whispers into screams! this site is au post the season 4 mid-season finale. please read the rules and check out the canon list!

we are officially open as of july 17, 2015. stop in the cbox and say hi. have fun and don't get eaten! (by zombies or cannibals!)
staff
credits
skin credit goes to miss texas, custom structure scripts go to black, and the toggle cbox goes to subdevo. writing belonging to their respective writers.
Current Season/Year:
Summer 2013

Add Reply
New Poll

And Baby Makes Three
Rosita Espinosa
 Posted: Apr 6 2017, 09:16 PM

Glock .380 auto

Buck knife and a switch blade in her boot
Alexandria

RAISE HELL
YOU CAN'T RAISE HELL WITH A SAINT
When: Spring of 2013
People involved: Rosita and Abraham Ford
Notes: A lot of Feels in This Post

A couple of years ago had been one of the happiest days of a young Latina’s life she had married the man of her dreams. She still couldn’t believe that a man like him could have ever wanted to settle down with someone like her but he had. Having met Abe during her medical assistant training with the military the two had quickly bonded. She was there for him thru the lonely nights that he was away from his family. And she was there for him when he had called it quits with his wife, that was the night that the pair had first hit the sheets. Sure, it had happened while he was upset but it had still met something to her and obviously, it had meant something to him too. Now here she sets 2 years after her marriage one hand resting on her swollen tummy. She was due in a couple of weeks and the baby has been extremely active up until now. Normally while Abraham is out for the day the baby is quiet but when he gets home it is like someone doing the Rumba in her tummy. Neither really wanted to know what she was having they had wanted it to be a surprise. So, they decorated the room so it would suite either a boy or a girl and they got clothes that would for either or.

Making her way slowly out of the nursery, she closes the door behind her before holding onto the railing and slowly making her way downstairs. Her ankles are so swollen and her legs hurt bad all the extra weight from the baby was taking its toll not to mention for a spring day it is extremely hot outside. Which for Rosita only served to irritate her and make her feel worse than she already does, but all the aches and pains were worth it. Bringing a baby into the world was something special for her seeing as this Is her first. Reaching the couch, Rosita takes a seat and slips her slippers off before she swings her legs around and props them up on the couch. She had been extremely busy today and now she was paying for it. Having done the laundry, gotten dinner going in the crock pot and put away some baby stuff that had arrived. Rosita was tired but she also knew that she couldn’t give in to the way she was filling. She had taken maternity leave from the hospital at the beginning of the month because she was told that she needed to take it easy until the baby was born. But there was no way in hell she was going to lay in bed day in and day out she didn’t need her ass getting any bigger than it already was.

“Hey in there little one you have been mighty quiet today.”

She reaches down and slowly pulls her tank top up a bit exposing her tummy before she slowly glides her fingers over her tummy in a massaging motion. Usually when Abraham did this for her the baby was all kinds of active but not today and she really hoped that it didn’t mean what she thinks it means.

“You know daddy isn’t here huh little one don’t worry daddy will be home soon and you can kick daddy’s hand. And make mommy’s bladder feel like it’s about to rupture just like you did earlier today. I think if you are a little boy we are definitely going to name you after your daddy can never have to many Abraham’s in this world.”

She continues to slowly glide her fingers over her tummy she could feel tiny flutters nothing major so at least the baby was still semi active. Seemed a bit lazy but she knew that was normal, thinking for a moment she picks up her bottle of water and takes a sip. Before she clears her throat and sets the bottle down, returning her hands to her stomach she begins to speak once more.

“If you are a little girl I am not really sure what we will name you I really like the name Bethany but then again Rosalina or Melarosa is beautiful as well. Hmmm that is something that I need to discuss with your daddy further. But if you are a little boy being named after your daddy isn’t a terrible thing, your daddy is an amazing man he is so strong and so brave. Not only does he take care of us but he serves his country just as well. And I know one thing little one, your mommy and your daddy loves you very much and we can’t wait to hold you in our arms and watch you grow up.”

She says those words before she lays her head back against the pillow against the arm of the couch. She turns over on her side pulling the throw blanket over her and snuggles down under the covers needing a bit of a nap. The food in the crock pot was on low so she didn’t have to worry about that, and there was nothing else that needed to be done right now. As her eyes get heavier she yawns a bit and drapes one arm over her mid-section before she slowly drifts off to sleep.
XOXO

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Abraham Ford
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 06:19 PM

Colt M16 Assault Rifle

Beretta 92FS with wood grips
Alexandria

SUCK MY NUTS
L
ife was good. Abraham was on leave from the military. His next tour wasn't for another six months. He would have plenty of time to get to know his new little bundle of joy that was being brought into the world. He had been relieved to leave Ellen. Sure, that meant he had to have joint custody of A.J. and Becca but he didn't mind. It wasn't like he had really lived with them too much before the divorce. The kids lived with Ellen and he took some time a few days a week to visit them and just take them around town. Today was one of those days. While he knew that Rosita was sitting home alone, heavily pregnant and in need of relief, she wasn't carrying his only child. Just because he was married to Rosita now didn't mean he loved his other children any less.

The game of today? Mini golf. The Ford family had spent the whole day having a rousing 18 holes, just chatting and shooting the shit together. Abe knew Ellen resented him a little bit for only being around to make good memories with the kids, but he had no other options. The kids weren't interested in simply coming over to Abe's new house and waiting for their new half-sibling to be born. They were getting older and they wanted to do things. Anything to keep them off of their phones and out enjoying the day was a win in Abe's book.

Abe had been home earlier in the morning, but it being Saturday, he had left rather early to take the kids for a little excursion. Rosita knew the drill. Abe had faith that she would be holding down the fort just as well back at home, so he planned to spend most of the day with A.J. and Becca. He'd be back at about 4, close to the time he'd be home if he had a regular job. He dropped his kids off at Ellen's house at 3:30, and made it back at his house by 3:55. He hung out in the car for the song to finish before heading inside to Rosita, at 4pm on the dot. He opened the door, and was seconds away from shouting "Honey, I'm home!" when he realized that Rosita was sound asleep on the couch. He smiled lightly and walked inside, hanging his car keys on the rack inside the door. He walked over to the couch and moved her feet so he could sit down, but made sure to place them on his lap again and give her swollen piggies a nice massage while she slept. The poor woman was really having some problems with swelling on this pregnancy and he wanted to try to ease as much pain as possible. Abe simply hummed the song that had been playing in the car quietly while he watched Rosita sleep, his eyes roaming over her belly, waiting for the parasite inside of her to start kicking along to the rhythm of his song. Sure, it would wake Rosita up too, but who could be mad about their bundle of joy enjoying some good tunes? All right, Rosita could. But even though he knew he had to make sure she was as comfortable as possible, Abe still liked to stir up a little bit of trouble whenever he could, and this seemed like a harmless little bit of fun.

-----------------

Rosita Espinosa

PMEmail
^
Rosita Espinosa
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 12:24 PM

Glock .380 auto

Alexandria

RAISE HELL
It was safe to say Rosita knew she had made the perfect choice when she married Abraham. Yes she knew he had been married before and she knew he has two other children and she never once faulted him for wanting to spend time with them. Infact the times that she has spent with him and his children, she loved watching the interactions between the three. He is a really good father to his first two and she knew that he would be equally good to the little bundle of joy that she is having. She never onced complained when he went to be with his children in fact she encouraged it. Even on days when she felt like hell and would really rather him stay home with her. She always told him she would be fine and she always was and usually she was sitting up on the couch waiting for him.

But today Rosita was more in her nesting state and she had been up for most of the day cleaning the baby's room, putting the little clothes away , basically preparing for the little ones arrival. Before she did some other cleaning upstairs as well, changing sheets, you name it Rosita had been a busy little bee. Until she felt her energy dwindling and her feet started to hurt. She knew her ankles were swollen and she knew if she ever layed her tired achy body down she would be fast asleep before Abraham got home. So moving slowly down the steps to keep from falling she held on tightly to the banister not wanting any slip ups or anything like that. Once she stepped off the last step she heads towards the kitchen to check on dinner that she had placed in the crock pot.

After turning it down a bit so it wouldnt burn, she makes her way back towards the living room waddling like a duck as she walks. She swore she had to be carrying a boy with as big as her stomach is at the moment. But everyone seems to think a girl, but Rosita just has that feeling a feeling that wasn't going away. But those thoughts quickly fled her mind as she set down on the couch before slowly laying down on her side. Pulling the blanket down over her and adjusting the pillow under her head. It doesn't take long before she drifts right off to sleep with one hand resting over her tummy.

When four o clock rolled around, Rosita had no idea that Abraham was home or that he was sitting on the couch now. Massaging her swollen piggies if he knew what she had been doing all day she would probably get blasted for it. But being in full fledge nesting mode she really couldn't help it she felt like everything needed to be changed and moved. But as if on cue she feels somethng that feels like a elbow being jabbed into her bladder. She flinches a bit but slowly rolls over on her back and the baby continues to jab at her tummy. Which in Rosita's mind ment one thing Abraham was home. She smirks a bit when she hears him humming a song he had heard, but her smirk grew when she felt him massaging her feet. Normally she would be a little upset at being woken up but she couldn't be angry not at him for this.

"What song are you humming hon I think our little one likes it."

She slowly opens her eyes and gives him a small smile before she glances down watching him massage her feet before she begins to speak in a soft voice.

"Hmmm that feels good dinner should be almost ready I made sure to put it in the crock pot... It's been cooking since about a hour or so after you left this morning."

She didn't really feel like moving the massage he was giving her feet felt heavenly but she knew she would have to get up in a little while and check on dinner.

"How did your visit go with your kids hon? I'm sure they had fun.".
XOXO

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Abraham Ford
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 11:04 AM

Colt M16 Assault Rifle

Alexandria

SUCK MY NUTS
A
braham gave a small smile as his wife awakened from her slumber. She awakened peacefully, like a woman in love as opposed to the grumpy, hormonal, pregnant woman whose sleep had been interrupted. He wasn't sure if it was because he was rubbing her feet or if she was just in a good mood today, but either way, it was nice to not be at the firing end of her hot Latina temper today. Pregnancy hormones could really rile up a girl, Abe had discovered.

"What song are you humming hon I think our little one likes it." She asked him, and he smiled. "That song on the radio. Bitches." He said, remembering the song that had been playing earlier in the car. "I got bitches all on my dick and everyday, suckin' on my balls, lickin' on my balls. Bitches, they know, stick it in they booty hole. My balls, my balls, suck on my balls." He sang, poorly, in his signature southern drawl. He sang to the baby, to remind Rosita what the song was, but also to amuse himself. Because that song was damn hilarious. He was glad his kid seemed to like it. This baby was going to have his sense of humor, he was sure of it. It'd only be a little weird if it was a girl with his sense of humor, as everyone had been predicting so far.

"Hmmm that feels good dinner should be almost ready I made sure to put it in the crock pot... It's been cooking since about a hour or so after you left this morning." Rosita said, and Abe inhaled dramatically, smelling the delicious meal simmering on the counter. "What are ya makin'?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Stew? Pork chops? Chicken? Pulled Pork?" He asked teasingly, playing with her feet as he did so. He was starving just smelling the stuff, but he wasn't going to tell Rosita that. They wouldn't eat until she was ready. There was a lot to be done still, and he was sure that even though the food had been in the crock pot all day, it still had a good bit of time left to cook.

"How did your visit go with your kids hon? I'm sure they had fun." Rosita asked, and Abe nodded. "I took 'em to mini golf. Becca was having a hard time keeping her head out of her phone but AJ is a talented little shit. He almost beat me. And I wasn't going easy on him." He laughed and shook his head as he did. "That boy's going to be a sports star." He said, puffing his chest up with pride. "How was your day? Did you get to call your mother back?" He asked, remembering how he had taken a message from Rosita's mother a few days prior. She was getting worried, knowing that the baby was coming, and she was antsy. She wanted to drive up when they thought the baby was coming, but the due date was a week away yet, and Abraham was hoping that his mother in law would wait as long as possible to interrupt their life with their new little bundle of joy. Nevertheless, the woman was insatiable, and wouldn't be appeased until she had heard her daughter's voice on the line telling her to stay at home.

Abraham inhaled and took both of Rosita's feet in his hands. He leaned down and kissed them before concluding his massage and standing up. "Well, I've got to go take a shit. You stay there. You are not supposed to be doing any work around the house and I am going to hold you to that. You just keep cookin' that baby til it's medium well and I will cater to your every whim while you do that." He said before taking a slight bow and walking out of the room towards the bathroom. "Oh, and call your mother!" He shouted over his shoulder as a reminder. "I can't listen to any more of her damn voicemails." He mumbled to himself as he shut the door to the bathroom, shuddering as he remembered the sound of Mrs. Espinosa nagging him through the phone lines.

-----------------

Rosita Espinosa

PMEmail
^
Rosita Espinosa
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 11:41 AM

Glock .380 auto

Alexandria

RAISE HELL
Rosita awoke from her slumber peaceful and happy she had missed her husband while he was gone. And it really felt good knowing he was on leave and would be able to bond with the baby before he had to leave again. She knew during the pregnancy that she had been extremly moody and some would say that she has been a bitch but pregnancy hormones would do that to anyone. Plus with her hot latina temper it didn't make good for anyone or anything. She had to admit though with him rubbing her feet it felt amazing and she even wiggled her toes and giggled when he hit a ticklish spot.

"What song are you humming hon I think our little one likes it."

And in truth it did feel like the baby liked it almost felt like the baby was dancing around in her tummy while Abe hummed along. But she also knew by the way the baby had dropped that it wasn't going to be long now. And she would probably end up in the hospital before the week was over. She allows her eyes to roam over Abe for a moment before she listens to him sing rather pouring in that sexy southern drawl of his.

"That song on the radio. Bitches. I got bitches all on my dick and everyday, suckin' on my balls, lickin' on my balls. Bitches, they know, stick it in they booty hole. My balls, my balls, suck on my balls."

Rosita couldn't help but laugh and it wasn't really because of the song it was just listening to Abe and the way he sung it that tickled her. She reaches up and brushes her hair from her face before she begins to speak.

"I should of known *laughs a bit* I think our baby is going to have daddy's sense of humor which only leads me to believe even more that this little one is definitely a little boy. Because if we have a daughter and she has that sense of humor we are all in trouble."

Rostia laughs once more the nap that she had taken plus him rubbing her feet had refreshed her and made her feel amazing. She smirks at him letting him know she is only teasing before she mentioned about dinner being ready soon. She knew her husband had a huge apetite and he was more then likely hungry but just wouldn't say anything.

"Actually I made pot roast with carrots, onions and potatos, I have home made bisquits as well I just need to put them on the pan and in the oven. And we have apple pie for dessert and some vanilla ice cream in the fridge."

She couldn't help but smile as she watched him sniff the air breathing in the wonderful aroma of the food that she is cooking. She allows her eyes to roam over him for a moment before she begins to speak.

"How did your visit go with your kids hon? I'm sure hey had fun."

And deep down she knew that they did they always seemed to have fun when they were with their dad. And she would never once step between him and his children and she was glad that he got to spend as much time with his children as he possibly can.

"Mini golf sounds like fun, I know i have no say but maybe when you have something planned for your visits maybe she should leave her phone at home. I know kids these days would be lost with out it but we can rely on our phones for everything. *smirks* Sounds like someone is going to be like his daddy one day seems like he already has your talent down pat which isn't a bad thing at all."

She slowly rubs her tummy while allowing her eyes to roam over her husband she was proud to be married Abe. Knowing that he loves his children and doesnt mind defending his country only makes her love him more. Hearing about her mother, she snaps her fingers and shakes her head as she speaks.

"Damnit I knew I forgot something, I got tired after everything and before I could call her back I passed out hon I'm sorry I know my mom has been blowing up your phone. She is just worried thats all and she doesn't want to miss being one of the first to see her grandchild."

Another person Rosita was anxious to see was her sister and her nephew who is so adorably chubby and always likes to hold on to his aunty's leg when they are walking along. She knew her family was anxious with the impending birth and she also knew his family was as well. She wasn't sure how his son and daughter felt about their daughter having another child, but she hoped that they were happy as well.

She giggles softly when she feels him kiss her feet before she feels him set her feet on the floor before she he stands up. She shakes her head and laughs a bit as she begins to speak with a small smirk.

"Oh lord since your about to drop a huge bomb in the toilet make sure you take the lysol or something with you. Last time you stunk the bathroom up for over a hour made me afraid to go in there. And ok hon I will call my mother, when your done can you take a peak at the food and once its almost done put the bisquits in the oven please. I'll give you plenty of kisses when your done."

She gives him a small smile and watches him head into the bathroom, before she reaches over and picks up her bottle of water. She raises it too her lips and swallows some down, before she recaps it and sets it back on the table. Sitting up a bit she places a hand on her stomach and slowly rubs it before she reaches over and grabs her phone. Searching for her moms number she clicks on it before she holds it to her ear. Listening to the phone ring she leans her head back before she hears her moms voice on the other end.

"Hey mom... yea I am sorry I didnt call you back I took me a nap this morning and just woke up not to long ago. I promise I am fine everything is going well the baby has dropped and I have a feeling I will be at the hospital before the week is over. Yes mom Abraham is taking really good care of me I promise."

The conversation continues as Rosita sighs a bit she loves her mother but sometimes her mother was over protective. She always had to make sure Abraham was taking care of her and everything. Which Rosita didn't have any complaints Abraham was definitely taking care of her and she appreciated everything he has done for her.
XOXO

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Abraham Ford
 Posted: May 12 2017, 10:25 AM

Colt M16 Assault Rifle

Alexandria

SUCK MY NUTS
A
braham was mildly amused that Rosita didn't even flinch when she heard the contents of the song he was humming. Most women would have flinched at the lyrics, and been annoyed that Abe was corrupting their baby before it was even born. But Rosita clearly didn't care that much. "I should of known." She said, with a laugh. "I think our baby is going to have daddy's sense of humor which only leads me to believe even more that this little one is definitely a little boy. Because if we have a daughter and she has that sense of humor we are all in trouble." Abe shook his head. "I don't know. I've always liked a girl with a dirty mouth." He said flirtatiously, wiggling Rosita's feet in his hands as he said it. He realized after the words left his mouth that maybe what he had just said wasn't the best thing to say about his own potential child. But it was too late to take it back now. "Are you sure we were right to not find out the damn gender?" He asked Rosita. They had the option so many times over, but had opted to go the neutral route. The nursery was all yellow and green so it would work no matter what gender the little brat popped out as. But while Abe liked surprises, He hated the constant guessing game everyone was doing. Not just he and Rosita, either. Coworkers and neighbors all had their own theories. "She's carrying low: it's got to be a boy!" One neighbor said the other day. Abe's mother knew a bit more about Rosita's pregnancy. "If she's craving watermelons, It [i]has to be a girl. Pink foods mean pink outfits!"[/i] Abraham had a feeling that wasn't even a thing at all, but his mother was old and set in her ways. She wasn't about to change her mindset for actual science now. The worst part was, all of these people with their bullshit reasons as to what gender this kid was going to be were all going to feel like their "science" was validated the second that baby popped out in their favor. And they all have a 50/50 shot. Half of them would have some newfound belief that they were psychic just because they made a lucky damn guess.

"Actually I made pot roast with carrots, onions and potatos, I have home made bisquits as well I just need to put them on the pan and in the oven. And we have apple pie for dessert and some vanilla ice cream in the fridge." Rosita said and Abraham grinned. "Mmmm. Delicious." He said, opting to leave out the fact that she should not be making food right now. Then, he did a double take. "Wait a minute. Did you just say the ice cream was in the fridge?" He said, a mild panic setting in at the future of his dessert. "Please tell me that the pregnancy brain was you forgetting what a freezer was called and not that you accidentally moved the ice cream to the fridge." The ice cream could not be soup when he went to scoop it onto his ice cream. That was not how it was done. It would ruin everything. No, the heat of the pie had to melt the ice cream, so there was still the cold/hot combination and the hope that there would still be some bits of frozen goodness to combine with the apple pastry in every bite.

"Mini golf sounds like fun, I know i have no say but maybe when you have something planned for your visits maybe she should leave her phone at home. I know kids these days would be lost with out it but we can rely on our phones for everything. Sounds like someone is going to be like his daddy one day seems like he already has your talent down pat which isn't a bad thing at all." Abraham shook his head. "As long as she's hanging out at all I don't mind. She took some selfies to document the whole thing. I'll let Ellen deal with the demands. She has to see them all the time. I don't want to start being the bad guy now and start shitting all over her parade. Ellen can be the shitter and I'll keep my asshole plugged so they want to keep coming to see me." He replied to the first part of Rosita's remark. He didn't give a shit about the united parent front. They weren't united. He and Ellen couldn't make it work, so they divorced and he married better. Ellen had battled for majority of custody. So she got to have all of the shit that went with it. Abe nodded at the second part of Rosita's statement, smiling proudly. AJ was going to be like his dad. He wasn't Abe Jr. for nothing.

"Damnit I knew I forgot something, I got tired after everything and before I could call her back I passed out hon I'm sorry I know my mom has been blowing up your phone. She is just worried thats all and she doesn't want to miss being one of the first to see her grandchild." Abe shrugged. "I can understand that. But interrupting all of my shit every 10 minutes isn't the most pleasant way to go about that." He said in response. He knew his parents were just as eager, but they'd come when he called them and not a minute before. It probably helped that they'd been through a few grandchildren already and knew the drill by now.

"Oh lord since your about to drop a huge bomb in the toilet make sure you take the lysol or something with you. Last time you stunk the bathroom up for over a hour made me afraid to go in there. And ok hon I will call my mother, when your done can you take a peak at the food and once its almost done put the bisquits in the oven please. I'll give you plenty of kisses when your done." Abraham laughed. "All right." He said, grabbing the can of Lysol from off of the Kitchen counter before heading into the bathroom to drop the deuce of the century.

What commenced was a lot of grunting and groaning, as Abraham read the highlights of the National Geographic in the bathroom. Oh, a cheetah devouring a gazelle? Excellent pooping material. He was certain Rosita would be glad that she was talking to her mother right about now, instead of being forced to overhear his bowel-releasing moans. After the shit was completed, and the brown turn had made its final splash in the water below, Abraham sighed. But, he had to stay in the bathroom for another ten minutes while he finished reading an article about kingfishers that he was currently engrossed in. Who knew that the female kingfishers were the colorful ones? That was unusual, for sure.

15-20 minutes after his shit had started, Abraham finally was able to leave the bathroom. His massive log had clogged the toilet, and he'd spent a good three minutes after his article pressing his turd to the business end of a plunger. The thing finally flushed, which was a relief, but after he washed his hands and turned to march out of the bathroom, he had to do a double take as he realized the smell was exiting with him. After all the commotion, he'd forgotten to use the Lysol he'd brought in with him. The last thing Abe wanted was to give Rosita something to scream about, especially at this point in the game. Abe sprayed the bathroom until he was satisfied that the smell of shit was replaced by lemongrass or whatever artificial shit this thing smelled like. And then he made his way out to the kitchen to put the biscuits into the oven. They were waiting on the counter for him. Unfortunately, he forgot to double check the fridge for accidental ice cream until he had returned to the living room and sat down. Well, he would just have to hope for the best, he supposed. He waited until his bride pressed the end button on her phone before speaking up. "What did your mother have to say today?" He asked, trying not to betray how annoying he thought her mother was being this week, but probably failing. He had not been a big fan of her mother these past few months. She was too annoying. Too judgmental. Too overprotective. And she was probably doomed to continued being this way until either she died or this kid moved out on their own. 18 years from now. Abe tried his hardest not to sigh. Mrs. Espinosa was just exhausting. Good thing Rosita was a Ford now.

-----------------

Rosita Espinosa

PMEmail
^
Rosita Espinosa
 Posted: May 14 2017, 05:18 PM

Glock .380 auto

Alexandria

RAISE HELL
Rosita simply smirked at Abraham as she glances over at him as she heard the contents of the song. Sure she knew other woman wouldn't want their child born or unborn to be subjected to that type of music. But then again they didn't know Abraham's sense of humor, that sense of humor is one thing that drew her too him. That and the fact that he looked so handsome in his uniform what girl wouldn't go nuts for a man in uniform. She laughs a bit as she mentions their child having Abraham's sense of humor. And she wasn't wrong if their little one was a little girl and she had Abraham's sense of humor. The world would definitely need to watch out because their is no telling what the child would say when she gets older.

Hearing him mention that he has always like a girl with a dirty mouth, Rosita looks over at him and sure he was referring to their child. She couldn't help but laugh when he wiggled her feet in his hands, she shakes her head and a small smile graces her lips as she begins to speak. While allowing her eyes to roam slowly over her handsome husband a hint of amusement in her voice.

"All I know is if our child has your sense of humor and my temper the world better watch out because were all in trouble. Who knows what this child's first words will be or what our parents will think if she says Dick or Balls."

Rosita laughs a bit at the at their child talking like their daddy, she shakes her head a bit and smirks over at Abraham while allowing her eyes to roam over him. She loved the feel of his hands massaging her feet. They hurt so bad and the swelling was really getting on her nerves but thankfully she was in the 9th month and soon they would be holding their baby. Rosita had planned on a at home birth, the midwife would be coming. Sure her mother didn't like this idea but this was up to her and Abraham not her mother.

"You know i love surprises I just thought that maybe with our first that it would be fun waiting until our baby was born to find out what were having. I know it is hard to wait and trust me there has been times that I want to ask the doctor but I just want it to be a surprise this time Abraham."

She knew everyone had been trying to figure out weather or not she is having a girl or a boy. Her mother also had her fair share of trying to figure it out as well, her mother seems to think their are twins roasting around in her tummy. A little boy and a little girl, but the doctor has already said that their was only one baby. Her mother had done the same thing before her nephew was born, she thought her sister was having twins but it turned out to be a handsome little boy. She knew Abraham hated waiting, she knew he would much rather know now. But she was glad that he was able to humor her and allow her this surprise for their first born.

"Hang on hon *giggles a bit* The ice cream is in the freezer I promise you will not have ice cream soup with your pie. The whole Fridge thing was just a slip of the tongue gotta remember i just woke up a little while ago besides I wouldn't make that kind of mistake anyway."

She knew Abraham was also thinking that she shouldn't of been up making dinner and in many ways he would be right. But she had taken a chair and set down while she was cutting up the carrots and potato's and onions and didn't stand until she had too. Reaching up she brushes her pig tails over her shoulders and allows her eyes to roam over Abraham for a moment before she begins to speak.

"Mini golf sounds like fun, I know i have no say but maybe when you have something planned for your visits maybe she should leave her phone at home. I know kids these days would be lost with out it but we can rely on our phones for everything. Sounds like someone is going to be like his daddy one day seems like he already has your talent down pat which isn't a bad thing at all."

Sure she shouldn't stick her nose in the way him and his ex wife allowed their kids to act, but Rosita did see it as being disrespectful to Abraham. But she wouldn't comment on it, it wasn't her place and they weren't her kids. She closes her eyes and yawns for a moment before she begins to speak in a soft voice.

"I can understand that hon, at least you are able to see the kids and that is what matters most. And as long as they are having fun that is what count's in my opinion even if your ex doesn't think so."

She knew she had made him happy about the remark towards AJ, she gives him a small smile when she saw that smile. She knew that he was proud of his son and she had a feeling AJ was going to be a heart breaker just like his daddy as well. But when he mentioned about her mother Rosita sighs a bit and sits up on the couch a bit as she begins to speak.

"Damnit I knew I forgot something, I got tired after everything and before I could call her back I passed out hon I'm sorry I know my mom has been blowing up your phone. She is just worried that's all and she doesn't want to miss being one of the first to see her grandchild."

Rosita brushes her hair from her face as she glances over at Abraham hearing him mention about her mother interrupting him. She had to admit her mother was extremely good at nagging Abraham and she had gotten good at annoying Rosita as of late. No amount of love or anything else would keep her from agitating Rosita not at this point. Sure their were already a couple of grand kids for her mother to love but this was the first grandchild that Rosita has given her. And she can understand her mothers point of view but she just wished her mom would sit back and let her and Abraham do this with out her constantly nagging.

"Oh lord since your about to drop a huge bomb in the toilet make sure you take the Lysol or something with you. Last time you stunk the bathroom up for over a hour made me afraid to go in there. And ok hon I will call my mother, when your done can you take a peak at the food and once its almost done put the biscuits in the oven please. I'll give you plenty of kisses when your done."

She giggles while waving her hand in front of her nose letting him know that she definitely didn't want that stench through out the house. She laughs as she hears him say all right before he grabs the Lysol and heads off to the bathroom. And hopefully this time he didn't plug up the toilet with the logs he has been dropping lately. Rosita could swear that if they dropped one of those things as a bomb they would kill all the bad guys with one log of shit. While Abraham was in the bathroom Rosita did put the biscuits in the pan and covered them with a food net so no bugs got in them. Afterwards she layed back down on the couch and called her mom.

She was so relieved when she finally saw Abe come out of the bathroom not only does she have to pee but her mother was getting on her nerves. Right at this point she didn't care how the bathroom smelled or anything she really had to go. After clicking the off button on the phone, she sets the phone aside and looks over at him as she speaks.

"Thank god I think my bladder is about to bust, please hold that thought hon."

Rosita makes her way to her feet and quickly waddles her way to the bathroom, she knew that the bathroom probably smelled despite the Lysol. But she didn't rightfully care she really had to pee once inside she quickly pulls her dress up before she lowers her self down onto the toilet. And soon it sounded like a flood being released into the water she hadn't even taken the time to close the bathroom door that's how bad she had to go. A little while later after wiping herself and flushing the toilet, she slowly makes her way back into the living room as she speaks.

"That feels so much better and thank you for putting the biscuits in the oven hon. As for my momma what didn't she said, I told her just to stay at home until we call I don't think I could deal with her right now if I tried. Don't get me wrong I love my momma but she knows just how to push my buttons while I'm pregnant."

And it was true it was like her momma knew just what to say to make Rosita feel bad or the questions she asked about the baby. It was really none of her mothers business, sure this is her grand kid, but this was hers and Abraham's baby no one else's but theirs and theirs alone..
XOXO

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Abraham Ford
 Posted: May 23 2017, 08:26 AM

Colt M16 Assault Rifle

Alexandria

SUCK MY NUTS
"S
o to be clear: The pregnancy brain was you saying there was ice cream in the fridge, not you correctly recollecting putting the ice cream in the fridge, correct?" Abraham asked in confirmation. The last thing he wanted was ice cream soup. Sure, he could have plain pie but a la mode was much better.

Abe returned from the bathroom just in time for Rosita to hop back up again and race in there. "Thank god I think my bladder is about to bust, please hold that thought hon." She said as she ran towards the bathroom. Hopefully he'd used enough Lysol. The last thing he needed was for Rosita to start vomiting too. Or worse, come out and start nagging him about having not used the Lysol he brought in. He loved Rosita, but pregnancy had amplified her nagging tenfold. He had to stifle a laugh watching her waddle back into the living room. It was so cute to see her waddle like a damn penguin. He knew she hated how difficult walking had become, but it was amusing to watch, for sure.

"That feels so much better and thank you for putting the biscuits in the oven hon. As for my momma what didn't she said, I told her just to stay at home until we call I don't think I could deal with her right now if I tried. Don't get me wrong I love my momma but she knows just how to push my buttons while I'm pregnant." Rosita explained and Abraham nodded in agreement. He could certainly empathize with that, as ever since Rosita had gotten pregnant her mother had learned just how to push Abe's buttons as well. "Hey, Where are my kisses?" He asked, eyebrows raising. "I was promised kisses for that tedious biscuit task." He said, laying it on thick. The biscuit thing was easy as pie and he would have done it without a reward. But since his darling bride had offered him one... well he wasn't about to turn it down. He wished that he could jump his wife right now and get a quickie going, but he knew sex this late in a pregnancy could trigger an early labor, and that was the last thing he wanted. Abraham wanted this baby to pop out when it was good and ready. Fully cooked, even. He didn't want his baby to pop out any less than well done, otherwise it might have eight toes or something like that.

Before Rosita could give him his well-deserved kisses, a ding rang out from the kitchen. Abraham frowned slightly. Was that the dinner bell? Were the biscuits going to burn? It didn't necessarily sound familiar to him, but then again, he hadn't been paying full attention. He sighed. "You can take care of that shit first." He said, giving Rosita permission to avoid kissing him. After all, if it was food the last thing he wanted was for anything to get burned. That was exactly what happened when he cooked dinner and it was not something he was too keen on happening now. That's why Rosita did all of the cooking. Well, that, and she knew how to season food like a professional. That was always a plus.

-----------------

Rosita Espinosa

PMEmail
^
Rosita Espinosa
 Posted: May 28 2017, 02:12 PM

Glock .380 auto

Alexandria

RAISE HELL
“I promise you it was just my pregnancy brain speaking the ice cream is in the freezer hon. I might be pregnant but I haven’t lost my mind yet, putting the ice cream in the fridge would just defeat the purpose of a nice a la mode. And I know how much you like ice cream on your pie hon so pregnant or not I wouldn’t ruin that.”

She laughs a bit as she looks over at her ginger haired husband, she loved his sense of humor and she loves the way he loves her in general. They say it’s the little things that means the most and who ever came up with that notion was more than accurate. Most husbands wouldn’t do the things that Abraham has done while Rosita has been pregnant and the foot massages were amazing. And she also loved the way he would help her out around the house instead of making her do all the work. Sure Rosita is no stranger to work, things have just gotten harder for her since she has been pregnant with her feet swelling and all.

“Thank god I think my bladder is about to bust, please hold that thought hon."

Rosita had said those words the moment Abe had returned from the bathroom she gets up off the couch as quick as she can while pregnant. And half waddle half runs towards the bathroom half the top she figured their son or daughter just loved abusing her bladder. Luckily, he had used Lysol when he had finished in the bathroom it didn’t smell as bad as she thought. Once she had finished her bladder feeling much better and less likely to bust now. Rosita glances over towards Abraham knowing he often laughed at the way she walked and for a while there it got to her because she knew she looked funny. But now whenever he laughs she sometimes laughs right along with him. After all it is funny that she looks like duck or a penguin with the way she waddles. Glancing over and noticing that he put the biscuits in the oven she smiles as she begins to speak.

"That feels so much better and thank you for putting the biscuits in the oven hon. As for my momma what didn't she said, I told her just to stay at home until we call I don't think I could deal with her right now if I tried. Don't get me wrong I love my momma but she knows just how to push my buttons while I'm pregnant."

And she wasn’t lying her momma knew exactly how to push her buttons, she sometimes made comments about Abe that really upset Rosita. Abraham has always taken care of her and she knows that he has gotten even more protective since she has been pregnant. If it wasn’t for Abe she probably wouldn’t have been able to do this by herself. But hearing his comment a small smirk graces her lips as she begins to speak.

“That’s right I did promise you kisses didn’t I… Well I guess I am going to have to pay up now aren’t I.”

She grins over at him playfully sure the biscuit task had been extremely easy and she knew she had offered him plenty of kisses if he put the biscuits in the oven. The last few weeks of her pregnancy the sex has slacked off, she knew he didn’t want to cause her to go into labor early but she did want him. Sex was one thing that was always amazing between the pair. There was no question about that. A quickie before dinner was one of their favorite things while her pregnancy was still early. Sometimes she had allowed oral sex and that was something she wasn’t against because she knew he needed some relief as well.

Right before she was about to deliver those much deserved kisses to her handsome ginger haired husband. Right before her lips could meet his, a low ding rang out from the kitchen. Rosita arches a brow and glances towards the kitchen. Hmm must be the bell on the crock pot, when he gives her permission to take care of their dinner. She nods her head and gets up slowly from the couch before she makes her way into the kitchen. Once she has finished checking their dinner and turning it down a little bit so she didn’t over cook the meat. She makes her way back into the living room before she begins to speak in a soft voice.

“Now how about I give you those kisses handsome the meat will be cooking another 15 minutes or so that is if you still want those kisses."
XOXO

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Abraham Ford
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 02:16 PM

Colt M16 Assault Rifle

Alexandria

SUCK MY NUTS
A
braham had to stifle another giggle as Rosita waddled away from him to the kitchen. If he couldn't get a smooch from the lady, at least he could watch her penguin walk to the kitchen to deal with whatever had stopped her from smooching him. He often wondered if mother penguins waddled as dramatically as Rosita did when they were pregnant. Or ducks. Or other things that waddled normally. Did they look even funnier when the walked pregnant? He supposed they didn't get pregnant in the same way, but still. They had to be filled up with some eggs before they laid them, right? Did that change the way they walked? Abraham sighed for he did not know. But he was glad that this was the sort of thing he was able to think about now, instead of anything life or death. That would be so unfortunate, wouldn't it?

“Now how about I give you those kisses handsome the meat will be cooking another 15 minutes or so that is if you still want those kisses." Abraham chuckled and nodded, pulling his wife closer to him. But before she could kiss him, he paused. "Why is the meat cooking 15 more minutes? I thought the timer just went off on the crock pot." He asked, wondering if this was another case of pregnancy brain or if Rosita had just set it to go off 15 minutes early for some reason.

After his brain was finally settled, he finally allowed Rosita to kiss him. It was very pleasant and he let out a contented sigh as she did. "So, How does that baby feel?" He asked his wife when she was done. "When do you think we're gonna pop?" He asked, grinning. "I'd bet that damn thing sits and cooks another week, just to be stubborn like his old man." He joked, giving Rosita a playful tickle in her armpit.

-----------------

Rosita Espinosa

PMEmail
^
Rosita Espinosa
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 02:23 PM

Glock .380 auto

Alexandria

RAISE HELL
Rosita knew her handsome husband wanted to laugh at the way she was walking and truth be told she has found her own self laughing sometimes. Sometimes she wondered much like Abraham if ducks naturally waddled of if having all those eggs inside of them made them waddle even more. When Rosita got pregnant she had only weighed about 110 pounds soak and wet, and in her 9th month she has gained roughly 70 pounds. She has been doing pregnancy yoga and various other things to keep herself in shape while pregnant. Rosita knew from the moment she met Abraham that the pair would always be together and she was right.

“Now how about I give you those kisses handsome the meat will be cooking another 15 minutes or so that is if you still want those kisses."

Rosita giggled a bit as she allowed him to pull her close to him, slipping her arms around his neck she looks up at him but it stopped when he begins to speak.

"Why is the meat cooking 15 more minutes? I thought the timer just went off on the crock pot."

Rosita looks up at him and allows her eyes to search his for a moment bfore a small smirk graces her lips as she begins to speak.

"That was a timer for something else hon dont worry everything is ok. I am pregnant i am not scatter brained you know."

Rosita stares up at him and once she is sure that he has been fully satisfied by her answer she raises up on her tip toes and places a iss on his lips. She always loved how his mustache tickled her lips whe never he kissed her. Once the kiss breaks she gives him a small smile as she begins to speak while allowing her fingers to grlide over his muscular neck and shoulders.

"You know I never have any complaints on your kisses those kisses still turn me on 9 months pregnant or not."

She laughs a bit and then hears his next set of questions, she brushes a stray piece of hair from her face before placing her arms back around his neck as she speaks.

"Me and the baby are feeling really good hon, despite my feet swell and this nagging pain that I have been having in my back I'm feeling good. And who knows it could be today, tonight, or could be next week. To be honest I am kind of hoping that I have the baby sometime today or tomorrow. I am so anxious to hold him or her in my arms and I know you are just as axious as I am. But you know a little rough sex wouldn't hurt it would put me along and make our baby come sooner which wouldnt be a bad thing. Our child is fully cooked I think and besides I am anxious to see if he or she comes out with a head full of red hair or black hair."

She knew that he is just as anxious as she is, and to be honest she couldn't wait to see if she is going to have a handsome little baby boy or even a beautiful little girl. Either way as long as the baby was happy, health, and had 10 fingers and 10 toes Rosita knew that they would both be blessed..
XOXO

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine
RPG-D The Mists Olympus Has Fallen A&D So Shiny, So Chrome Indestructible Darkness  photo sadbutton_zpspmcfy0ik.png 1FC BA What Lies Ahead